What better way to spend December 21, 2012 then to offer my services?! Call in for free guidance with your issues to resolve and transform!
Andrew Aloha invited me to make a guest appearance on his Golden Age Psychic show on December 21, 2012.
Hereby a copy of his email to me, fyi.
Aloha Psychic-Medium God/desses,
Thanks for choosing to make a guest appearance on Spiritual Image Production’s BlogTalkRadio with Andrew Aloha.
Title of the Show: “The Golden Age Psychic Show”
Location: Sedona, Arizona
Date of the Show: Friday, 21 December 2012
Time of the Show: 7 – 9 pm AZT, 9 – 11 pm ET, 6 – 8 pm PT
Call Time: 6:30 pm AZT, 8:30 pm ET, 5:30 pm PT
*** Note: Please remember to promote, retweet, repost, remail, etc……it’s advantageous to you as well as the others…..and NOW we’re videocasting on TalkFusion…..thanks….:)
You can find the show scheduled on SIP’s Divine Calendar @ http://www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIPsDivineCalendar.
The week of the show you’ll be able to see a more expanded version @ www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_divine_events. Or,www.spiritualimageproductions.com/TheGoldenAgePsychicShow. Or, www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritualimageproductions.
The following will help make the show a pleasant experience for yourself and others who are listening to it during and afterwards:
· Call in via Phone or Skype @ 6:30 pm MST, unless instructed to do so otherwise, for a pre-meeting. Call (712) 432-0075, Your family, friends, etc. use access code 689328# during the show.
· Use a headset if you’re planning to use a cell phone. This will help with the quality of the sound for the show. If you use a landline a good phone receiver works well. Although please avoid talking on the show via speaker phone which often distorts the sound.
· In between breaks such as during the airing of a song, please mute your phone during this time, don’t forget to unmute it afterwards, or simply keep it down to a minimal.
· Please speak up when you’re speaking. Many times the volume is not at a good level during the recording of the show. Also, speak as relaxed and calmly as possible.
· Please tell your family, friends, etc. about your appearance and ask them to support you by calling in or simply just listening during the show. Having your own personal support will help make the most of your experience during the show. Likewise, feel free to promote it via email, bulletins, calendar, newsletter, blogs, etc.
· After the show, please remember to repost the archived version of the show and even link it to your website so that others can find it easily. This will help bring people into your website and keep them there, which is helpful for search engines…….thanks…..:) The BlogTalkRadio link for the show will be listed on “SIP’s On Demand Radio Shows” page (click the radio show button next to the date and title of the show) and “The Golden Age Psychic Show” page @ www.spiritualimageproductions.com/TheGoldenAgePsychicShow. Or, www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_Divine_OnDemand_Radio_Shows.
** Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Requests are welcome during the show. There are a number of ways that the audience can become participants during this process. The following are various ways they can share with your experience:
· Email a Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Requests by filling out the form @www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_divine_contact
· Listen to the show via internet and talk in the chatroom @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritualimageproductions
· Phone & Skype Users can call into BlogTalkRadio @ (646) 716-4251
· Phone & Skype Users can call in via conference call @ (712) 432-0075, access code 689328#
· Skype Users can call in “Free Long Distance, Domestic & International” by adding “freeconferencing.0075” to your list of Skype Contacts. Then, call this contact and dial-in the access code above using the “dial pad” at the pulldown menu located at the downward arrow next to the “Mute” icon at the middle-top.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please don’t hesitate to call or write……thanks…..have a Goddess weekend…..ciao!
“Establishing & Maintaining Right Relationships Thru Human Values”